How to have a cover-all
When our community decided to host bingo for our senior citizens 2 afternoons a week, I was given the job as caller. Our first day was a mess! After finally deciding on a price per card ($.05 winner take all), they voted for a coverall as the first game. With my best caller voice I announced, “Game 1 will be the coverall. Cover all the numbers on your card and pot money is yours!” Just moments later there was quite a ruckus at table one…a lovely little lady had thrown her napkin over her card and was scooping up nickels and pennies. Next time, I made it real clear….wait till I call the numbers.
by Linda Little.
Leave your feedback and earn 100 Bingo Bonus Points
You must be logged in to post.
Free Bonus Codes
This Months Exclusive Free No Deposit Bingo Bonus Codes:
£15 Free No Deposit Sign Up Bonus.
Use: "RITZB" on Registration Page.
Only Valid for December 2013.
Latest Bingo News
- Feel good Friday begins at Ritzy Bingo
- Support your local bingo hall and enjoy the best of both worlds
- Win a rollover jackpot for 5p at Ritzy Bingo
- Spring Fever in the Air at Gina Bingo
- Practice your poker face at Bingo Blowout