How to have a cover-all
When our community decided to host bingo for our senior citizens 2 afternoons a week, I was given the job as caller. Our first day was a mess! After finally deciding on a price per card ($.05 winner take all), they voted for a coverall as the first game. With my best caller voice I announced, “Game 1 will be the coverall. Cover all the numbers on your card and pot money is yours!” Just moments later there was quite a ruckus at table one…a lovely little lady had thrown her napkin over her card and was scooping up nickels and pennies. Next time, I made it real clear….wait till I call the numbers.
by Linda Little.
Leave your feedback and earn 100 Bingo Bonus Points
You must be logged in to post.
Latest Bingo News
- Discover variety and fun at Ritzy Bingo
- Add Thrills and Spills to Your Life with Online Bingo
- Online bingo portals open the doors to winning
- Top 10 players get rewarded each month at Gina Bingo
- Stay warm indoors with online bingo
Free Bonus Codes
This Months Exclusive Free No Deposit Bingo Bonus Codes:
£15 Free No Deposit Sign Up Bonus.
Use: "RITZB" on Registration Page.
Only Valid for March 2014.